Jane 2 Sofa
A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the Jane 2 Series retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space.
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing.
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Visit Gusmodern.com for more details
Available in: Bayview Silver, Parliament Stone, Stockholm Camel (shown), or Urban Tweed Ink. All fabrics available with Walnut or Natural Ash finish on base
Jane 2 Sofa
84'W, 36"d, 31"h. Seat height: 17.5"" Price: $2595