Cabot Leather Chair
The Cabot Chair features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional club chair. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a sofa. Leather is carefully selected for natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
33.5"w x 35"d x 30"h (seat 18"h)
Available in: Canyon Whiskey Leather, Saddle Black Leather, Saddle Brown Leather
Canyon Whiskey OR Black Leather