Logan Bi-Sectional Sofa
The Logan Sofa balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. The Logan Sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical legs, allowing you to choose between a Stainless Steel, or Walnut Wood finish to suit your style. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 709 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan sofa built.
- Dacron wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set Stainless Steel, one set Walnut).
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Logan Bi-Sectional.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Available in Andorra Pewter and Caledon Antler
Logan Sofa: W: 84", D: 36", H: 31. Seat height: 17.5"
Logan Bi-sectional: A full-size chaise sectional. The sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout.
W:103" D:72" H: 31". Seat H:19"